800 Main Street
Green Bay, WI 54301
Hours: 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Dog Exercise Area Rules:
- All dogs must be legally licensed and vaccinated.
- Dog owner/handler must be in the fenced area at all times.
- Dog waste must be collected and disposed of immediately.
- No more than 2 dogs allowed per owner/handler.
- Dogs must be restrained by a leash (no longer than 7 feet) when entering and leaving the off-leash area.
- Owner/Handler must have in his/her possession a leash for each dog(s) at all times.
- Dogs must be free of communicable illness and parasites (worms, fleas & ticks).
- Children under the age of 13 must be supervised by an adult.
- Owner/Handlers must be 16 years of age or older.
- Agility equipment is to be used by dogs only.
- Aggressive dogs
- Dogs in heat
- Puppies under the age of 5 months
- Choke, pinch, spike or training types of collars
- Human or dog food
Violations of the Dog Exercise Area rules may result in fines and/or suspension of Dog Exercise Area privileges.
Report dog bites or other incidents to Animal Control at (920) 448-3200.
For-profit professional trainers or any other for-profit persons are not allowed to use the Dog Exercise Area without approval from the City of Green Bay.
Dog Exercise Area may be closed for maintenance as needed.
Dog owners are legally and financially liable for injuries or damages caused by their dog(s).
Dog Exercise Area Brochure