The Adult Basketball League is offered Wednesday evenings, November through February. Teams will play at various Green Bay School Gyms.
2022-2023 information and registration forms can be found here. The registration packet can be emailed or printed and turned in with payment. Full payment is due at the time of registration (including any non-resident fees).
The registration packet can be turned in with full payment, including non-resident fees, via:
1. Mail- Complete registration form and send with payment to:
Green Bay Parks, Recreation & Forestry Department
100 N Jefferson St, room 510
Green Bay, WI 54301
2. 24 Hour Drop Off- Complete registration form, including payment, and place in the locked drop box located behind City Hall (100 N Jefferson St).
3. Fax- Complete registration form and fax to: (920) 448-3393. Call or stop in with payment.
4. Email-Complete registration and email to: email@example.com. Call or stop in with payment.
5. In-person- Complete the registration form and make the payment in full in the Parks Office: 100 N Jefferson St, room 510
Please note, registration is not complete until BOTH the roster and full payment are received.
Adult Basketball Postseason is scheduled as follows:
Round 1 (Position Round): 1 Seed vs. 2 Seed, 3 Seed vs. 4 Seed, 5 Seed vs. 6 Seed
League will be re-seeded after this round.
Round 2: 1 Seed vs. 6 Seed, 2 Seed vs. 5 Seed, 3 Seed vs. 4 Seed
League will be re-seeded after this round. Top 4 teams will be in contention for the Championship
Round 3 (Final Four): 1 Seed vs. 4 Seed, 2 Seed vs. 3 Seed, Consolation Round – 5 Seed vs. 6 Seed
Championship: Winner of Game 1 vs. Winner of Game 2 of the Final Four Round