Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Adult Softball Leagues include Men's Modified Fast Pitch, Men's Slow Pitch, or Co-ed Slow Pitch offered in:
Spring/Summer (May-July) on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday evenings. Registration is now closed.
Fall (August-October) on Monday or Tuesday evenings. Please find more information in the 2022 Registration and Information Packet (PDF).
The registration packet (PDF) can be turned in with full payment, including non-resident fees, via:
1. Mail- Complete registration form and send with payment to:Green Bay Parks, Recreation & Forestry Department100 N Jefferson St, room 510Green Bay, WI 54301
2. 24 Hour Drop Off- Complete registration form, including payment, and place in the locked drop box located behind City Hall (100 N Jefferson St)
3. Fax- Complete registration form and payment information on page two: (920) 448-3393
4. Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org complete registration form and payment information on page two.
5. In-person- Complete the registration form and make the payment in full in the Parks Office: 100 N Jefferson St, room 510