- 1 Elevator operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- 1 Entrance lane and 1 exit lane
- 100 Pine Street (for GPS maps), view the map (PDF)
- 167 stalls - majority are reserved - all other are metered.
- Access Ramp from 100 block Pine Street
- Bicycle parking top of speed ramp to the right
- Motorcycle parking top of speed ramp to the right
- Watch signs closely as citations are issued to vehicles in violation; towing to vehicles in violation will also occur.
Hours of Operation
Open all day, every day, fees apply 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays.
Stalls available for public use have a parking meter; read meter closely for rates and hours of operation. Parking citations are issued to vehicles 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
River Ramp Tenant Parking
When sleet/snow/ice occur, all vehicles must be removed from the roof of the River Ramp to allow Parking Division crews to safely address the deck surface.