The Sewer Section maintains the 464.99 miles of sanitary sewers and 407.30 miles of storm sewers in the City.
The Sewer Section addresses the following problems occurring within the public right of way:
- Blocked conservancy outfall pipes
- Catch basin or storm inlet problems
- Frozen or plugged culvert drainage pipes
- Repairs of holes that may develop near sewer structures
- Steaming frozen mini-sewers
- Surface flooding due to spring runoff or a heavy rain event threatening damage
Any problem of these types should be reported to the emergency number 920-492-3735.
Recreational Vehicle Sanitary Disposal Station
The Section maintains a coin operated Recreational Vehicle Sanitary Disposal Station located at 2115 North Irwin Avenue. Cost is 3 minutes pumping for 2 quarters. This station is open from approximately the 15th of April through the 1st of November, weather permitting.