Customers include older adults and people with disabilities. Mobility management focuses on meeting individual customer needs through a wide range of transportation options and service providers. It also focuses on coordinating these services and providers in an effort to achieve a more efficient transportation service delivery system.
Mobility Management of Brown County contributes to long-range planning goals of the county and our extensive network of partners, to move older adults and people with disabilities where they need to go at a price they can afford.
Mobility Management of Brown County is not a service provider and the Mobility Coordinator does not schedule rides.
The Role of Mobility Coordinator
This role's responsibilities is to:
- Conduct ongoing research, surveys, and collect data and big-picture planning.
- Increase freedom and independence by increasing knowledge of transportation options.
- Keep partners informed through regular communication about community and industry trends.
- Organize stakeholder meetings, lead discussions and problem-solve.
- Represent our program at transportation events, summits, etc.
- Work to understand, advocate, and assist customers in finding appropriate, affordable and accessible transportation from a network of service providers.