Green Bay Forward Mural


If you have a question regarding the elections, please fill out this form online and we will be happy to help you.

Question about the Elections?


The Office of the Clerk administers elections, licenses, and records of the Common Council.  

The Clerk collects, records, and deposits government receipts and manages cash and investments, in accordance with the City of Green Bay Investment Policy.