About the Program
The Observation Rehabilitation Building has been the site of the traditional waterfowl feeding and rehabilitation program dating back to 1935.
This building also serves as one of the state’s largest rehabilitation centers
Annually over 4,000 sick, injured and orphaned animals are brought to us for care. A large percentage of the animals recover fully and are released back into the wild. Some, due to the extent of the injury are retained as educational exhibit animals.
R-PAWS (Rehabilitation At Wildlife Sanctuary) volunteers contribute over 25,000 hours each year to help care for these animals.
How it Works
- You give a gift of $100 or more.
- We engrave the person’s name on a wood grain plate.
- We mount the plate on Eagle Donor Board in Observation Building.
- We give you a certificate.
- We use your gift to provide:
- animal medicine and first aid supplies
- veterinarian visits
- animal habitat (homes)
- interpretive graphics
- We mail you an acknowledgment letter.
What to Do Next
Print this form Soar with Eagles Brochure (PDF). Fill in the information and return it with your check to:
Friends of the Wildlife Sanctuary
1660 East Shore Drive
Green Bay, WI 54302